Ask a question – City Crash Repairs
- Will the repairs match my car?
- How long will you need my car for?
- Can you quote for my repairs over the phone?
- When do I pay my excess?
- Can you contact my insurer for me?
- 1. Will the repairs match my car?
We have invested in the latest colour matching technology to ensure that your repairs look as flawless as possible. We also have high tech tools to ensure that the repairs precisely match the manufacturer specifications of your vehicle.
- 2. How long will you need my car for?
We take every step to ensure that we need your car for the shortest time possible. We order all of the parts before we schedule your repairs, and we keep you informed every step of the way so you are prepared in the unlikely event of a delay.
- 3. Can you quote for my repairs over the phone?
Unfortunately, due to the nature of crash repair work it is almost impossible to accurately quote for repairs without inspecting the damage. Because some damage can be hidden, we will perform a comprehensive check when you visit us at our workshop so we can give you an accurate quote. We are centrally located in Garbutt.
- 4. When do I pay my excess?
This will depend on the insurer. Often you can arrange with your insurer to make the payment on completion of the work.
- 5. Can you contact my insurer for me?
No, you will need to make the initial contact with your insurer by phone. Find out more about the How to Claim process.